Looking for Movie Reviews?
Zooper 2011 Twist BU822B Everyday Stroller
List Price: $275.50
Your Savings: $76.50 (28 %)
Share this product:
Zooper 2011 Twist is the super lightweight, easy to fold umbrella stroller. The stroller is engineered to provide maximum comfort for the rider, and to be easy to push, even with a heavy load and over often uneven urban landscapes. Now for 2011 the Zooper Twist is also car seat compatible! Check out the features below that this Zooper Twist in Wild Green fabric offers.
* Suitable for newborns and toddlers up to 55 lbs
* Quick release front wheels with one touch auto swivel lock
* One-step rear link brake
* Extra safety secondary lock
* Convenient one-hand backrest recline
* Carry handle
* High-strength light weight aluminum frame
* Front and rear wheel suspension
* Simple compact umbrella fold
* 4-position seat recline with flat position for newborns
* Napper canopy with sun visor, viewing windows and storage pocket
* Zip-off hot weather ventilation canopy panel
* Easy access basket
* 5-point adjustable safety harness with newborn and toddler settings
* Adjustable leg-rest
* Reflective safety piping
* Cup holder
* Full sleeping bag
* Rain cover
* UV sun shade
* Stroller Weight: 17 lbs
* Handle Height: 39"
* Folded Dimensions: 14" H x 13" W x 40" D
* Open Dimensions: 42" H x 20" W x 28" D
* Backrest Height: 19"
* Seat Recline: 4 Position
* Wheels: 5" Front / 6" Rear / EVA Tires
* Seat Width: 12.5"
Our Standard shipping and handling rate is $4.95 per order for ground delivery. Additional shipping charges may apply to selected oversized items and are noted on the product page. Oversized shipping charges, if any, are added to the standard shipping and handling rate during checkout.
We process orders within two business days from warehouses located across the nation. You should receive your order within 5-10 business days after processing, exceptions are noted on product pages.
We ship to the 48 continental states and the District of Columbia. We do not ship to U.S. territories or internationally at this time.